Not trying to break into Usher song here, my bad.
1. I haven’t been eating paleo or totally gluten free (some halloween candy is sneaky as hell! Gluten in chocolate- WHAT?! Why are you ruining my life?)
2. My world recently has been revolving around chocolate, chocolate, and sugar
3. When I feel crappy I don’t have the energy to cook and I crave junk food thus I eat only junk food (because all the energy it requires is opening the bag and stuffing it in my face) and when I eat junk food I feel like crap. Are you seeing a pattern here? A vicious circle that is VERY hard to break?
4. I feel like crap today. I need a day off. I need it to be winter break.
5. I’m having a break down. I need it to be winter break. Yes, I know I already said that but Lyme sucks sometimes and today it sucks. Actually, this week it sucks, but especially today. You know it’s gonna be a bad day when you put your shirt on backwards, then just get straight back into bed and watch TV for 4 hours.
6. Moral of the story: avoid ticks at all costs. They are stupid.